Using our site or participating in the Extraordinary Leadership Network? Here are some of our policies, terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain services and Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Dalar International Consultancy Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list by participating in the Extraordinary Leadership Network they will receive emails that may include company news from the Extraordinary Leadership Network and Dalar International Consultancy Inc., updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Dalar International Consultancy Inc.
P.O. Box 19373
Raleigh, NC 27619
This document was last updated on November 16, 2014.
Delivery of Service
The Extraordinary Leadership Network is an online learning platform for leadership development. It is designed to enhance leadership skills and capacity to meet the increased challenges that leaders face in a performance environment of constant change. The Extraordinary Leadership Network supports, guides and mentors you in developing your skills and capacity for leadership to benefit your own life, your family, your community, and the organizations within which you live and work. You learn to expand your leadership capacities to be able to lead so people will lead, and to be able to nourish a culture of leadership. Within this online learning platform, you have the freedom to choose the services that best suit you; your own pace of learning; and participation to the extent that you choose to suit your needs.
With your annual membership, you will receive:
- Access to leadership development training modules posted bimonthly in our series Leadership Development in a Coffee Break, focusing on one knowledge nugget per segment. A module consists of a short training video, a brief article and accompanying art, and suggested activities to integrate the learning.
- Instant access to previously posted Leadership Development in a Coffee Break modules so that you can undertake your learning in any order of preference and review materials when you wish
- Quarterly online mentoring circle for extraordinary leaders and aspiring extraordinary leaders to make connections and explore aspects of leadership development that are important to you.
- Instant access to exclusive resources created to assist you in deepening your experiences of nourishing a culture of leadership
- Access to our private online community where you can mentor and be mentored by people around the globe engaged in expanding their leadership skills and capacity, share reflections, leadership goals for the week, questions, comments and inquire about things that you are curious about
- Complimentary copy of the ebook The Genuine Contact Way: Nourishing a Culture of Leadership by Birgitt Williams
- Emails notifying you when a new resource has been posted in the members only section
If the service delivery model is unclear, please contact us.
Payment for services can be made in the following ways:
- Credit Card Payment. Pay securely online through our in-site shopping cart.
- PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that Dalar International Consultancy is unable to provide the Extraordinary Leadership Network (as described above), a proportional refund will be given of your purchase price. Refunds will not be issued for any other reason.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Please submit your cancellation in writing at least 7 days before your renewal date.
If you experience any technical difficulties in accessing or working with the Site, please contact us.