Mentor and be mentored by extraordinary leaders and aspiring extraordinary leaders around the globe, including our founders - Birgitt Williams, Ward Williams and Rachel Amanda - in our online learning community. Engage. Ask questions, get support when you're feeling stuck, and support your peers. Be involved as much or as little as you choose.
Mentoring gives you the opportunity to engage with a global community of professionals who are committed to their personal and professional leadership development. Being in a mentoring group is one of the most valuable and effective development opportunities you can tap into within your leadership development plan. Mentoring offers you the opportunity to both offer and receive guidance, encouragement and support. Our international participants offer a broad range of personal and professional benefits supporting your leadership development goals.
Mentoring offers a variety of benefits including:
- exposure to fresh perspectives, new ideas and ways of thinking
- guidance on professional development and advancement
- increased visibility and recognition within the company
- the opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge
- opportunity to reflect on your leadership development goals
- advice on developing strengths and overcoming weaknesses
Mentoring happens through the Extraordinary Leadership Network in 2 primary ways:
- online community via a private facebook group for connecting into the ELN and day-to-day mentoring
- quarterly online mentoring circles for deeper connection around topics that matter deeply to you
Mentoring is a self-directed opportunity to engage, allowing you to participate as often as you like. You can post thoughts, comments, questions with the expectation of getting a response. When others post their thoughts, comments or questions, you can respond.